Caption This! Patch's Pet Photo Captioning Contest
Love funny pictures of pets? Love thinking about what animals would be saying if they could talk? You're in luck. Check out our new contest to caption funny pet pictures.
We, your North Shore Patch editors, are a little obsessed with pets. Both the ones we have and the ones we long to own.
Sometimes we swear our pets are talking to us, or at least we can imagine what they'd be saying if they could. And we're guessing you, pet-owning Patch readers, sometimes do the same thing. So let's have some fun with it.
Introducing Patch's Caption This contest.
Here's how it works:
- You upload funny photos of your animals to this story (click on the green "upload photos and video" button above).
- Each Monday, we'll select one of the photos to highlight and ask you to submit your best caption ideas in the comment section.
- The following Monday, the discerning Patch judges will select a winner from the submitted captions. Both the person who submitted the caption and the person who submitted the photo will get a copy of the photo with the winning caption attached.
- We are equal opportunity captioners — all species are welcome. Let's see your dogs, cats, parakeets, guinea pigs, ferrets, etc.
- Submissions are ongoing. Keep adding your photos to this story. The more the better!