Today in Northbrook
- The weekly Northbrook Farmers Market meets at Meadow Road and Cherry Lane at 7:00 a.m.
- Books on Tap meets in the private room of the Landmark Inn to relax, talk books, and enjoy a tasty beverage and snacks. This week, Leah White leads a discussion of "Mr. Peanut" by Adam Ross, the story of a man who is obsessed by thoughts of his wife's death, then becomes a murder suspect when she is found dead with a peanut lodged in her throat.
- The library's Wednesday Classic Film Series at the library continues with The Crowd at 7:30 p.m.
Activity on Northbrook Patch
- Patch Users recommend these articles, comments, events and blogs
- All the latest comments
- This week's events, as suggested by our users
Follow Us on Facebook