Aldo Shoes originated in Canada by Aldo Bensadoun and came to the U.S. in 1993. Featuring shoes and accessories, Aldo offers the fashionable "shootie," part shoe, part bootie for women, and sizing up to 14 for men. Aldo's newer "green" shoe box design includes a handle and reduces the need for shopping bags.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: parking, elevators
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Shoes, Handbags, Accessories
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: With receipt, unworn shoes may be returned any time; without a receipt, exchange only
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Tailoring: No
- Shoe shine: No
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Aldo provides complimentary repairs on Aldo shoes.