Located in the middle of Willow Festival in Northbrook, this gallery provides North Shore art aficionados with splendid local and international art collections. Owner Christina Bates specializes in original Impressionist oil paintings, vintage art and black and white collections. The gallery also offers conservation framing, art restoration and custom mirrors. The gallery space gives off a quality of warmth and sophistication and employs a friendly, professional staff.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10:30am - 5:30pm; Th 10:30 - 7:00pm; Sat 10:30am - 5pm; Sunday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk access
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1972
- Parking: Free lot
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Original art and fine framing.