The oldest men's clothier chain in the country, founded by Harry Brooks in 1818, Brooks Brothers got its current name when his three sons inherited the family business. Innovating by bringing argyles and madras to America for the first time in the 1920s, Brooks Brothers' clothing for men and women is generally considered conservative and traditional in its styling. Its trademark logo on shirts is a sheep suspended by a ribbon, symbolic of the Golden Fleece. Corporate programs like the one for boys' schools allow members to receive additional discounts.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, elevators
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Men and women's clothing and accessories
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Refunds with receipt, merchandise credit at current selling price without a receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Tailoring: Yes