Five Seasons Sports Club
Since 2001, the Five Seasons Sports Club has been a destination for professional and amateur athletes in the Northbrook area. Offering a large facility complete with indoor tennis courts and indoor and outdoor pools (50 yards and 50 meters respectively), the club has much to offer its members. The club also boasts a basketball court along with a weight lifting room filled with fitness machines and free weights. There is a private pilates room alongside a day spa and salon area. The club has a full cafe, with many indoor and outdoor tables for members and guests to enjoy meals.
- Fax: 847-897-5100
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 10:00pm; Sat, 7:00am - 10:00pm; Sun, 7:00am - 9:00pm.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Gym, Running track, Squash courts, Swimming pool, Table tennis, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Features: Clubhouse, Game room, Jacuzzi/hot tub, Lockers, Sauna/steam room, Showers
- Who's the most well-known athlete to have played at the facility?: Bill Cartwright, local high school stars
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Shop, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Pool length: 50 yard, 50 meter
- Diving: Yes