Gap, founded in 1969 and based in San Francisco, is one of five brands under the same umbrella: Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta. Together they make up the largest specialty apparel retailer in the U.S. The Gap line is comprised of casual clothes and accessories for men, women, children, expecting mothers and babies.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, elevator
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Men and women's clothing and accessories with additional specialized product lines: dids, baby, naternity, body
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Refund with receipt within 30 days; without a receipt, store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Tailoring: No