Glenview Deli & Liquor
This grocery store on the corner of Milwaukee and Sanders has an ethnic flavor. The Polish and Eastern European tradition is heavy here, with traditional meats and cheeses lining the deli counter and imported beer available. This place is sure to be a great find for foodies and value-minded shoppers alike, as a variety of breads and delicacies not often sold in other stores is right at home here.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Deli, fruit, vegetables, domestic and imported liquor, artisan breads.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods
- Specialties: Polish and Eastern European delicacies
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Polish, Russian
- Price level: $
- Regional specialty: Eastern European, Polish, Russian
- Grocery services: Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine