Nate Carter is principal of District 30's Maple School, which includes students from both Northbrook and Glenview. Chris Brown is the Assistant Principal, and acts as principal during Maple's summer school classes.
Classes are organized in a flexible block schedule that devotes longer periods of time to the core subjects of math, science, social studies and language arts. Students also take shorter classes in art, music, applied technology, and family and consumer sciences.
French, Spanish and Mandarin language instruction is optional.
There are 412 students currently enrolled at the school.
- Fax: 847-272-0979
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 3:30pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Number of students: 369
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 6-8
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, orchestra, choir, Maple musical, peer partners, student council
- Student clubs: Art, digital photography and cinematography, Maple fun club, international, science, snowflake, yearbook, debate.
- Sports teams: Cross-country, soccer, volleyball, poms, basketball, wrestling, track